Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Entry

Hey Everyone!
This will be my first blog attempt. Considering I've never done anything of this sort before, it could be interesting, or it could be a huge disaster. We'll see how it goes.
I just started writing my first novel. It will be for young adults. Most likely geared towards young females. The main character is a complex seventeen year old girl and as she grows, I do also. I enjoy learning about myself by writing about her.
Besides working on my book, I've been working as a waitress. That's about what I do, write and work.
Everyone have a great Father's Day.
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. Another ya writer! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember, DREAMS DO COME TRUE, no matter how improbable they may seem. 'If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand.'

    ReplyDelete