Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

I realize this is the first post I have written in a long while. Life got a little hectic, and I not only was unable to post blogs, but was also unable to write in my book. I just recently started picking up my writing again, and not only have I been working on my first book (third chapter is finally done), but I also have started a second book. I am only a few chapters into the second book, and I have been trying to bounce back and forth between the two. I recently have decided to focus more on my first book, as I would prefer to have that one finished first.
I should be having more time to write in my book, and also in my blog, now that life has settled down a bit. I look forward to jumping right back into this and enjoying every second of it.
Love To You All,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment